Full-service PPC Agency & Management Services
Looking to boost your online presence and drive more traffic to your website? We are your trusted partner for effective pay-per-click (PPC) advertising.
Our experienced team of PPC specialists will work closely with you to understand your business goals and create a tailored PPC strategy that delivers real results. With our cutting-edge tools and proven techniques, we’ll help you target the right audiences and maximize your ROI.
At Takeoff, we take a unique approach to PPC advertising. Our team of PPC marketers ensure your brand is the first thing your audience sees across search, web, mobile and social media channels.
Whether you’re looking to increase sales, generate leads, or build brand awareness, our PPC services will help you reach your goals faster and more effectively.
We offer a healthy mix of pay-per-click services, including Google Shopping, Google Ads, Bing and Social Media Advertising. By integrating all these different avenues together, we can make a real impact on your business’s profits.
Our PPC Services
As one of UK’s top digital marketing agencies, we’ve developed strong relationships with Google, Meta, Microsoft and other paid media platforms. The experience of our team and our expert marketers allow us to stay ahead of any issues, keep up with the latest industry standards and let us spot opportunities and outsmart your competitors.
Our specialised approach to PPC takes the guesswork out of your advertising – so you don’t have to waste money on audiences that don’t convert. There’s nothing we love more than helping you get the most out of your advertising spend.
Unlike other ppc agencies, we take a full-funnel approach to Pay Per Click advertising. We put you in front of your audience before your competitors and use highly optimized campaigns and SEO to win the best from both worlds.
PPC for your business
Looking to get a helping hand with your paid accounts from one of UK’s leading PPC agencies? Through our integrated PPC management services, we can maximise your ROI and scale your business with highly targeted ad campaigns.
From Paid Search through Google Ads and Microsoft Ads to Display advertising and Remarketing, we can help you build campaigns that make the most of your advertising spend.
Understanding your business goals for pay-per-click (PPC) advertising is crucial to developing an effective PPC strategy that
aligns with your objectives.
To do this we will:
• Agree and identify KPIs and the most important metrics for your business success (Conversion rate, ROAS, CTR, CPA).
• Explore previous campaigns (if available) to get historical goals and challenges.
• Analyze your target market and competitors (understand your target market, preferences and pain points).
• Research you competitors' PPC strategies to see what they are doing well and where there might be opportunities for improvement.
• Budget and timeline – this will help us design a realistic and achievable PPC strategy.
• Defining your campaign objectives (increase website traffic and brand visibility, drive sales and conversions, generate leads and build a customer base, promote a new product or service).
• Align PPC goals with your overall marketing strategy.
Keyword research is a critical in creating a successful PPC campaign. It involves identifying the most relevant and highperforming keywords that your target audience is using to search for products, services, or information related to your business.
For a comprehensive keyword research we will use various tools and data:
• Google Search Console to gather organic data that bring users to your website and generate impressions
• Google Keyword Planner to analyze historical data from paid ads relating to your seed keywords as well as generate new keywords.
• Competitor Keyword Analysis to identify which keywords are driving traffic and conversions for them.
• Review and create a comprehensive list of negative keywords to protect your budget.
The Ad creation step is crucial in creating a PPC Campaign to ensure that your ads are compelling, relevant, and driving the desired actions from your target audience.
Here's a detailed overview of the ad creation and optimization process:
• We will write concise and attention-grabbing Ad headlines that include your targeted keywords and align with the user's search intent, the descriptions will highlight the unique selling points of your products and/or services whilie include a strong CTA to encourage users to take action.
• Use Ad Extensions that will increase the Ad visibility and cover more space in the browser (site links, call extensions, promotion extension, location extensions etc.)
• High quality Ad Designs and Visuals to attract users' attention and reinforce your message.
• Design Ad Groups that are split by groups of keywords to make sure your Ads have the highest quality scores.
• Making sure that the newly created Ads are in compliance with Google’s Ad Policy.
A well-optimized landing page enhances user experience, increases conversions, and maximizes the return on investment (ROI).
Here are some key steps we perform to optimize landing pages for a PPC campaign:
• Align landing page content with Ad Copy and Keywords ensuring that the landing page content aligns seamlessly with the corresponding ad copy and targeted keywords.
• Create a clear and compelling headline.
• Making sure the design is clear and uncluttered.
• Optimize the page for mobile devices and reduce loading times.
• Add trust elements such as client testimonials, reviews, security badges and trust seals.
• Provide clear and relevant content that answers their questions and addresses pain points.
The Bid management phase involves strategically adjusting keyword bids to maximize the campaign's performance and achieve the desired goals.
This is what we do to make sure this important step is done effectively we have to choose the right :
• Bidding Strategy and focus ( conversions, clicks, impression share, manual CPC).
• Goal and make sure we have implemented GA4 to track conversions.
• Marketing Objective (Leads, Sales, Website traffic).
• Network ( search, display, parteners).
• Ad Schedule and Locations to control when and where your ad is being displayed.
• Advanced bid adjusment if your campaign would bid more for certain conversions ( ie phone calls ).
• Set your daily budget.
Reporting and performance analysis helps us understand the effectiveness of our advertising efforts, identify areas for improvement, and make data-driven decisions to optimize the campaign.
We use the following steps to run our performance and reporting:
• Align the KPIs with the overall campaign goals.
• Set up conversion tracking on your website to measure the actions you want users to take, such as purchases, form submissions, or sign-ups.
• Integrate Google Analytics with your PPC campaigns to access valuable insights on user behavior, bounce rates, time on site, and more.
• Keep track of your budget utilization to ensure that you are not overspending or underspending on campaigns that could drive more value.
• Use reporting to identify the high-performing elements ( ads, ad groups, keywords ) and allocate more budget and resources to them.
Depending on the niche you are advertising the competition can use some less reputable tactics to improve their campaigns
such as clicking your ads ( to deplete your budget ) themselves or hiring others to use robots to click on your ads.
We are using our own software to track the IP address of every user that lands on your website and we run a daily analysis of their IP addresses to identify which ones are part of VPNs, Proxy Networks or non reputable IP blocks and ban them.
This has proved to be very effective and a budget saver for many of our clients.